Runway Group, LLC, (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Runway Group website (the “Service”). Our website address is: https://runwaynwa.com.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
One Way Out Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. One Way Out (“Promotion”) begins at 9:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on October 20, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on October 29, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). The promotion contains a contest of skill (“Contest”). The computer clock of Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States living within fifty (50) miles of Austin, Texas (eligible zip codes listed in Appendix A), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration. Employees, officers and directors of Runway Group, LLC (the “Sponsor”), and any of its subsidiaries and affiliates, FleishmanHillard, Fly Oz, OZ Art, OZ Trails, Allegiant Air, LLC (“Allegiant”), Realtime Media LLC, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- TIMING: The Promotion will consist of three (3) phases, as detailed below:
- Contest Entry Period: Begins at or about 09:00:00 AM CT on October 20, 2021 and ends at11:59:59 PM CT on October 29, 2021
- Judging Period: Begins at or about 12:00:00 AM CT on October 30, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on November 3, 2021.
- Winner Announcement: The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on or about November 5, 2021
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To participate, go to ExperienceOz.us (the “Website”) during the Contest Entry Period to gain access to the Contest entry form. Enter your information on the official Contest entry form (required fields include: Full Name, Full Address, Email address, Phone Number, Birth Date, and Gender) with your true and correct information. Upon completion of contest entry form, you will then be required to provide a brief response (250 words or fewer) to the question “Why do you need a break from Austin?”. Once complete, this will constitute your “Entry.” Limit of one (1) Entry per person, per email address, throughout the Promotion Period.By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant permission for your Entry to be posted on ExperienceOz.us or other websites. You agree that Promotion Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Promotion Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry. You agree that you will not use the Entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Entry to any online social networks (other than for entry into this Promotion), without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that the work submitted is original to you and that neither it nor its contents infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party. If your Entry includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by you, must be able to provide legal releases for such use in a form satisfactory to Sponsor or your Entry will be disqualified. Entries may not defame or invade the publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights.
REQUIREMENTS OF CONTEST ENTRIES: Entries may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- Is sexually explicit; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic;
- Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- Is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- Appears to duplicate any other submitted contest entries;
- Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- Contains any individual other than the you and/or any materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without providing legal releases for such use in a form satisfactory to Sponsor;
- Communicates messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
- Violates any law.By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that your Entry is original to you, that the Entry has not been previously published, and that neither it nor its contents infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including any copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property. By submitting an Entry, you warrant and represent that you consent to the submission and use of the Entry in the Contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
By submitting an Entry, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may receive other Entries under this Promotion that may be similar or identical to the Entry submitted by you, and you waive any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any other Entry reviewed and/or used by Sponsor may be similar to your Entry and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation because of Sponsor’s use of such other similar or identical material.
4. JUDGING: Begins at 12:00:00 AM CT on October 30, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on November 3, 2021 The judging panel, selected by the Sponsor, will score each Entry up to the maximum amount of points allowed. Judging will be based on the following “Judging Criteria”:
- Originality (50%)
- Humor (25%)
- Creativity (25%)Entries that do not contain all required entry information or are considered inappropriate for any reason are not eligible. The ten (10) Entries with the highest scores from the Judges will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winners. In the event of a tie, an additional “tie-breaking” judge will be brought in to evaluate the tied Entries, based on the Judging Criteria above. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all prizes or to choose fewer than ten (10) winners if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification, and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. The potential Contest Prize winners will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release via email. All forms must be completed, signed, and returned to Sponsor within five (5) business days of date of issuance. Potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor. If the potential winning entrant of a Grand Prize cannot be contacted; is ineligible; fails to claim the prize; if the prize notification is returned undeliverable; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize. Sponsor cannot predict the number of Entries. Winners will be announced on or about November 5, 2021.
6. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: A total of ten (10) Grand Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion.
CONTEST GRAND PRIZE (10): Ten (10) Grand Prizes will be awarded, consisting of a trip for one (1) to Arkansas. Prize package includes:
• One way coach air transportation for winner from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (“AUS”) to Northwest Arkansas National Airport (“XNA”) via Allegiant
- One (1) $350 Visa Gift Card
- One (1) $150 Ropeswing Gift CardThe Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Contest Grand Prize is $600
The total ARV of all Grand Prizes is $6,000
GRAND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Travel must be taken before May 1, 2022 or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for any transportation not specifically noted in these rules, including but not limited to, return travel to Austin, TX, ground transportation to and from each airport, gas, parking fees, insurance, tolls, taxes and/or gratuities are the sole responsibility of each winner. Winner is responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents prior to travel. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate winner’s preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor’s discretion. If winner cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be chosen. Winner must travel from AUS Airport. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the winner’s responsibility. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on Allegiant. Flight details are subject to availability and Allegiant’s regulations and conditions located at www.allegiantair.com apply. The trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost or mutilated tickets and none will be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non- transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. The airline tickets and gift cards will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the prize is not available for any reason then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize
acceptance and use not listed herein as part of the prize including, without limitation, luggage fees, souvenirs, hotel expenses, gratuities, meals, beverages, activities, accommodations, and incidental hotel expenses are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Limit of one (1) prize per person/per household. If it is discovered during prize verification you have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit, you will be disqualified at the discretion of the Sponsor, or will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, which subvert the entry process, are void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
9. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize will only be awarded by Sponsor upon potential winners’ verification of eligibility and final approval by Sponsor. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. If any winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
11. RELEASE: As a condition of entering the Promotion, you agree that (1) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, and any claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form class action; and (3) in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS PROMOTION PARTIES AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS OF EACH, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ILLNESS, INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY BE DUE TO OR ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF PRIZES, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY. YOU WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12. DISCLAIMER: Promotion Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the entry process. Sponsor also reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Promotion and award the prizes for the Promotion from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received (i) as of the date of termination using the Judging Criteria outlined above or in a random drawing for the Promotion if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes that may corrupt or impair the integrity, fairness or proper play of the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible or liable for any events which may cause errors and/or the Promotion to be stopped, including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or cable, satellite, or Internet Service Providers, computer equipment, software or any other failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to yours or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for computer, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, or in any other Promotion-related materials. Promotion Parties may stop you from participating in this Promotion if you violate Official Rules or act, in Sponsor’s sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded than that listed in Section 6.
CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. COVID-19 RELEASE. You understand that Allegiant has instituted all applicable policy and procedure changes to its day to day operation as recommended and mandated by applicable federal and state authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes providing personal protective equipment and supplies to its team members, social distancing on its aircraft when it can be reasonably accommodated and an increase in the frequency of cleaning of its aircraft. By entering into this Promotion and accepting the Prize, you and anyone else booked on your itinerary, voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and are subject to the Release set forth above.
14. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arkansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Arkansas or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arkansas. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of Arkansas. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non- convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
15. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form will be issued to each Grand Prize winner.
16. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by November 15, 2021 to: One Way Out Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR: Runway Group, LLC, 125 W. Central, Suite #300, Bentonville, AR 72712 ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428
AFFILIATION: Promotion hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Visa, AUS airport, or XNA airport.
APPENDIX A: Eligible Zip Codes
73301,73344,76511,76518,76520,76523,76524,76525,76526,76527,76530,76531,76534,76537,765 38,76539,76540,76541,76542,76543,76544,76545,76546,76547,76548,76549,76550,76554,76556,7 6557,76558,76559,76561,76564,76567,76569,76570,76571,76573,76574,76577,76578,76579,7785 3,77855,77856,77857,77859,77861,77862,77863,77864,77865,77866,77867,77868,77869,77870,77 871,77872,77873,77875,77876,77878,77879,77880,78027,78070,78108,78115,78123,78124,78130, 78131,78132,78133,78135,78148,78154,78155,78156,78163,78231,78232,78233,78247,78248,782 58,78259,78260,78261,78266,78270,78278,78280,78602,78605,78606,78607,78608,78609,78610,7 8611,78612,78613,78615,78616,78617,78619,78620,78621,78622,78623,78626,78627,78628,7863 0,78632,78633,78634,78635,78636,78638,78639,78640,78641,78642,78643,78644,78645,78646,78 648,78650,78651,78652,78653,78654,78655,78656,78657,78658,78659,78660,78661,78662,78663, 78664,78665,78666,78667,78669,78670,78672,78673,78674,78676,78680,78681,78682,78683,786 91,78701,78702,78703,78704,78705,78708,78709,78710,78711,78712,78713,78714,78715,78716,7 8717,78718,78719,78720,78721,78722,78723,78724,78725,78726,78727,78728,78729,78730,7873 1,78732,78733,78734,78735,78736,78737,78738,78739,78741,78742,78744,78745,78746,78747,78 748,78749,78750,78751,78752,78753,78754,78755,78756,78757,78758,78759,78760,78761,78762, 78763,78764,78765,78766,78767,78768,78769,78772,78773,78774,78778,78779,78780,78781,787 83,78785,78786,78788,78789,78799,78941,78942,78947,78948,78949,78952,78953,78956,78957,7 8959,78960,78963