Here is a list of important resources in our Northwest Arkansas communities. We will continue to update this list as we get more information.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Arkansas Department of Health
Community Clinic announced it will open four testing and treatment sites for COVID-19, novel coronavirus, starting Wednesday, March 18, 2020.Patients with a fever, cough or shortness of breath should call and make an appointment to get screened. Anyone with concerns should call 1-855-438-2280.
The sites are:
Prairie Grove Elementary School
801 Viney Grove Road
Prairie Grove, AR 72753
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Rogers Community Clinic
1233 W. Poplar Street
Rogers, AR 72756
Monday 7:30 to 6 p.m.
Tuesday 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesday 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Siloam Springs Community Clinic
500 S. Mt. Olive Street
Siloam Springs, AR 72761
Monday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
420 North West End, Suite B
Springdale, AR 72764
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville opened its coronavirus screening clinic Monday.
Arkansas Economic Development Commission resources for COVID19
Governor Asa Hutchinson’s YouTube channel – Daily Media Briefings
Arkansas COVID-19 Hotlines
ARKANSAS CHILDREN’S 1-800-743-3616
Official City Resources
- Arkansas Online (newspaper)
Schools Facebook Pages (updated frequently)
- Springdale: https://www.facebook.com/SpringdaleSchools/
- Bentonville: https://www.facebook.com/BentonvilleSchools/
- Fayetteville: https://www.facebook.com/FayettevillePublicSchools/
- Rogers: https://www.facebook.com/rogersschools/
- Marshallese Education Coalition: https://www.facebook.com/MEInonprofit/
Centralized County Resources
- Food Pantries & Meals – Benton County
- Food Pantries & Meals – Washington County
- Helping Hands
- NWA Food Bank
- Samaritan Community Center
- Second Street Pantry Missions
- Samaritan Community Center Drive-Thru Pantry: (Rogers and Springdale)
- Springdale Schools Child Nutrition
- Fayetteville Public Schools Meals and Health Services
- Food Delivery in NW Arkansas
- NWA Free Food for Kids (Facebook page)
- Clothed with Compassion (works through school counselors)